Home

Difference between Raptor 700R and 700R SE

2018 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE vs. 2018 Yamaha Raptor 700 Side-by-Side Comparison Compare the 2018 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE vs 2018 Yamaha Raptor 700. The 2018 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE has an MSRP of $9,099, while the 2018 Yamaha Raptor 700 has an MSRP of $7,999 The standard Raptor, the 700R and the SE model provide 9 inches of suspension travel in the front and 10 inches in the rear. The difference is the R and SE have piggyback reservoir shocks with adjustable rebound damping and high and low speed compression adjustments. The standard Raptor only offers adjustable spring preload If its say $500 or less difference and you dont think you will upgrade to after market suspention then go with a SE or GYTR. Im adding some YFZ 450 SE shocks to mine I got for $400 (can get standard YFZ shocks for under $300) this can be a nice upgrade to a standard Raptor with out much expense Raptor 700 Vs Raptor 700R Vs Raptor 700R SE: Is There A Difference In Top speed Between These Models? Now this is something that I get a lot: is there a difference between the 700, 700R, and the SE? And the answer is that the only differences between them are some suspension components, bodywork changes, and a few clutch modifications The 2013 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE package is just as striking as the 450, but with a little more color and sparkle. The engine is a torque monster. Both models use hybrid frames that combine aluminum and steel components for a state-of-the-art chassis. The 700 combines a steel front section with an aluminum rear section and a detachable subframe

There are three versions for 2013: the Raptor 700, the 700R and the 700R SE. All three offer the same 686cc liquid-cooled (with fan), four-stroke SOHC engine. The Special Edition Raptor offers all the goodies of the base 700 and 700R with the addition of black coloration with a red graphics package and dealer-installed GYTR front grab bar and. 2020 Yamaha Raptor 700R Seat Height, Weight, and Wheels. Climbing on the Raptor for any size rider is easy with a seat height of 32.7 inches. With an overall length of 72.6, width of 45.5, wheelbase of 50.4 and a wet weight of 422 lbs, you feel completely stable and in control of whatever trail or hill you want to tackle 2018 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE stock with 50 hrs. 2018 Yamaha Raptor 700R stock with less than 1 hour. After multiple races, it was determined my 700R SE acceler..

2018 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE vs

All 06 raptors and 07 700R's had the pogo stick shocks. 07 SE and all 08 and up have resi shocks. Other than in 07 with the different shocks on the 700R and 700R SE the differences are just cosmetic 2020 Yamaha ATV Sport Raptor 700 700R & 700R SE studio +details & action photosTOP FEATURES RAPTOR 700 / 700R & 700 R SE MY20201. Aggressive StyleAggressive. 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700 vs. 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700R Side-by-Side Comparison Compare the 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700 vs 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700R. The 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700 has an MSRP of $8,299, while the 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700R has an MSRP of $8,899 Front suspension on the Raptor 700 relies on traditional dual A-arms but it's the shocks that make up a major difference between the three Raptor models. The standard model Raptor shocks get threaded, 5-way preload adjustment and 9.1 inches of wheel travel, while the 700R and 700 SE get shocks with High/Lo-speed compression, rebound and. Powered by our most potent 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected Raptor engine ever, this big bore sport ATV produces big torque right off idle, transitioning into a fat mid-range, and monstrous top-end. Big power and lightweight, a combination that makes any ATV rider take notice, come standard on the Raptor 700R SE

10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE RAPTOR 700R Dirt

1. The differences between the stan- dard Raptor 700R and the SE are that the SE gets a wave-style rear brake disc, dealer-installed GYTR front grab bar and heel guards. The SE also gets special graphics and colors. When loosely comparing the Raptor 700R SE with the YFZ 450R, we find the power and handling between the two a tradeoff
  2. For 2014, the Special Edition Raptor 700R comes in either Midnight Blue or Metallic Gray and White, each with their own unique tribal graphics. Also included with the SE package are a special GYTR front bumper and heel guards. The Raptor 700 is, for all practical purposes, the best sport ATV on the market when it comes to sand dunes
  3. There are only a few differences between the Raptor 700 and the Raptor 700R. The main difference is that the Raptor 700 does not come with the piggy back reservoir shocks up front. However, the rear shock on each model features 10.1-in travel with rebound and threaded preload adjustment
OEM FACTORY 07-11 Yamaha 700R 700 R Raptor Starter

If you're looking for a lower overall entry point, the standard Raptor 700 can be had for $1100 less than the base YFZ450R, but it is definitely stripped down in terms of suspension quality and accessories. The Raptor 700 is $7699, the 700R is $8199, and the 700R SE is $8799. The YFZ450R is $8799, and the Special Edition is $8999 Cast aluminum swing arm w/piggyback high/low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 10.1-in travel. Brakes / Front. Dual hydraulic disc. Brakes / Rear. Hydraulic disc. Tires / Front. AT22 x 7-10 Maxxis®. Tires / Rear. AT20 x 10-9 Maxxis®

difference between raptor 700 SE and GYTR Raptor Foru

1. Below is the information on the 2019 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE. If you would like to get a quote on a new 2019 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this ATV to other Sport ATVs
  2. I just bought the new 2014 Yamaha raptor 700r se in midnight blue, I have always loved the raptor series, I switched from a 660r and it's a big difference, the 700r has a much nicer ride, they.
  3. The 2013 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE is the better-looking brother of the basic 700R machine, an ATV boasting exclusive graphics to match the top-notch power and performance
  4. 2020 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE
  5. 2014 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE The Raptor 700R is an extremely capable dune quad for several reasons. The suspension on the 700R is fully adjustable, with dual-speed compression and rebound adjustments..
  6. Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R SE look as menacing as it really is, with added features like a dealer-installed, GYTR front grab bar and heel guards to match its unique graphics package. The mighty Raptor 700R SE is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track

What Is The Top Speed Of The Yamaha Raptor 700? (The

Raptor 700R SE, Yamaha Sport ATV: Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R SE look as menacing as it really is. The mighty Raptor 700R SE is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track A forum community dedicated to Yamaha Raptor ATV owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about troubleshooting, classifieds, performance, modifications, maintenance, and more! Share more about your favorite model including the: Yamaha Raptor 700, Raptor 660, Raptor 350, Raptor 250 as well as the smaller Raptor 50, 80 and 90 08 700r se special edition black dmc duals fci air box pc5 w/auto tune +2 lone star a-arms +4 axcaliber axle dura blue rear lowering link +2 lone star stem w/ antivibe pro taper raptor bars pro armor rear grab, nerfs, grill, and skids ss rims kenda claws tusk front bumper billet gas cap 2010 metal melisha graphics and some other goodies 2003. Hello, kind of new to the whole quad thing.. I have always ridden dirt bikes, anyway.. I was kind of wondering which is better the TRX700, or the Raptor 700, since they are both 700cc and they really dont have too many noticeable differences that I can see, besides the weight.. I know this is kin..

The 2015 Special Edition Raptor 700R is easy to differentiate from the regular model by its snappy black, white and red color scheme. A blood-red chassis combined with black wheels and a black. 2014 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE and YFZ450R SE Review: We put the Yamaha Raptor 700R SE and YFZ450R SE through the ringer for two days of hard riding at the Imperial Sand Dunes. Both are excellent dune. Not to mention engine vibration. The difference between mx and xc is width mainly. If your still running stock a arms you definetly want the xc. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 '03 Raptor 660SE Full carbon fiber Yosh, Proflo, Elkas, +2 SLC swinger, X Factor pro pegs. Raptor 700 Tag chassis skid. '09 Raptor 700R FCI, Blacked out. the R and X models are the only 450 sport quad units being manufactured by Yamaha, they dropped the carbureted YFZ450 units at the end of the 2009 model year. there are other difference besides fuel injection and carburetors between the older and newer models. very, very few parts are interchangeable between the two units. the new R model. The mighty Raptor 700R is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track. Big-Bore Power. Powered by our most potent 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected Raptor engine ever, this big bore sport ATV produces big torque right off idle, transitioning into a fat mid-range, and monstrous top-end

YAMAHA YFZ450R SE VS

2016 Yamaha Raptor 700R Top Features. 1. Aggressive Style. Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R look as menacing as it really is. The mighty Raptor 700R is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track. 2. Big-Bore Power. Powered by our most potent big-bore Raptor engine ever - 686cc of liquid-cooled, fuel. me and my dad have 06 se yfz's and we ride the dunes and trails, they work just fine for us. the yfz is deff quicker off the start (dont get me wrong the yfz is fast), but i pretty sure 700r has more top speed. and the 700r is heavier, and bulkier (sp). yfz has a lower center of gravity, but the 700r is more comfortable (seat wise). just some stuff i know. tell me if im wrong on anything.[/b

Yamaha Raptor 700 SE Still The King of Sport Quads Dirt

1. The difference in feel between the YFZ450R and 2015 Yamaha Raptor 700R is huge, yet both are equally satisfying in power, smoothness of the controls and of course simply a whole lot of fun to ride. The 700R is a great trail machine, good for hill climbing and a half-decent jumper
  2. Aggressive SE Style Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R SE look as menacing as it really is. With added features like a dealer-installed GYTR® front grab bar and heel guards to match its unique graphics package, the mighty Raptor 700R SE is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track
  3. um front grab bar and heel guards (MSRP ,199)
  4. New 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700 Specs, Release Date. New 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700 Specs, Release Date - Adventure Pro is an advanced adventure tool that allows Yamaha owners to explore further with more abilities and confidence, as well as share their experiences with friends and family.. Yamaha Raptor 700 Features. Aggressive style Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700 look as threatening as it.
  5. um Polished and then anodized for excellent finish Hardware included in ATV models not using stock hardwar

1. Aggressive SE Style Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R SE look as menacing as it really is, with added features like a dealer-installed, GYTR® front grab bar and heel guards to match its unqiue graphics package. The mighty Raptor 700R SE is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track 06Rappy700r said: :gr_grin: very true. . The reverse is odd on the 350. But the 350 needs it because it is so damn heavy, where the 250 is lighter so she can just pick the ass end up and spin it around if she needs to.. The 250 takes after the blaster which is a great bike. Light, manuverable, and has potential Set 4 Wanda Sport ATV tires 22x7-10 & 20x10-9 Yamaha Raptor 700 700R GNCC Race. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 1. $202.66. $202. . 66. Get it as soon as Wed, Mar 3 The Yamaha Raptor 700 starts at $8,099. The Raptor comes with an SOHC 686-cc engine and a five-speed transmission and a wet multiplate clutch - the same engine and transmission combination that powers the aforementioned Raptor 700R. The Raptor also has a 2.9-gallon fuel tank and front dual hydraulic disc brakes with rear hydraulic disc brakes

2020 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE Review GoRollick Blo

The new assembled in U.S.A. Raptor 700 gives new meaning to the phrase affordable high performance. YFZ450R Special Edition boasts a unique color and graphic scheme, GYTR front grab bar and quick-release body panels. The difference between racing and winning, the YFZ450R boasts the ideal mix of race-inspired power, handling and overall. It really helped me feel the difference between the high-revving YFZ and the electric-like Raptor 700R. The YFZ wanted to be raced and was way more aggressive, which I'm embarrassed to admit, wore me out in no time! As for the Raptor 700 the suspension was way plusher and the gears were a lot wider

2018 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE vs 2018 Yamaha Raptor 700R

1. ator Bumper Pro Armor Black race nerfs PCIII map 416-011 Gytr full exhaust Gytr Intake, filter,prefilte
  2. Power & performance meets comfort & convenience with the Ford® F-150 Raptor. See specs like horsepower, torque & towing capacity that make the Raptor stand out. View top-of-the-line standard features & optional packages that help you do more each day
  3. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Yamaha 700r SE Raptor Special Edition Heel Guards Footrests Bumper Grab Bar 700 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products

Raptor 700r SE and GYTR differences Blue Traxx Foru

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rear Wheel Axle for Yamaha Raptor 700 700r SE 2018 1s3-25381-10-00 Brus at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products Yamaha Raptor 700R . A new Raptor 700R Quad Performance Spark Plug is going to be easy to install and will make your ATV better than ever. Racing plugs have long been the best way to make the engine more efficient, and this new Yamaha High intention spark plug is no different. All Raptor 700R Magnum upgrades are inspected prior to shipping and. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ModQuad - HC1-700R - Handlebar Clamp with Key Guard, Flamed Raptor at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products

The most obvious difference between the standard 2011 model and the Special Edition is the great looking color scheme and graphics. It's always fun to see what Yamaha comes up with, year after year - they almost always come up with something that is a real eye-catcher, and this year's model would be no exception. The SE Raptor 700. EFI was not big deal for me getting a 700 it is the suspension. the front and rear suspension is the same as a YFZ. it is sprung softer and the base 700 has cheaper shocks on the front. the 700 is wider,lower and longer than the 660. it really handles great! i will say that the 700 feels big compared to the 660 at first but it really dose everything better Raptor 700R SE versions are available in either a White / Metallic Black or Yamaha Black / Yellow for $9,499 MSRP. CARB-compliant California-specific Raptor 700 models start at $8,299 MSRP and are. It is so responsive that it can easily put you on your butt if you are not ready for the power. When I first rode the Raptor I thought that the power was extreme, and I still do. All around the Raptor 700 is very comfortable. The relationship between the bars, seat, and pegs allow the rider to have plenty of room to move around The RS-2 is a potent and versatile design that evolved from our original TRC, engineered to provide increased power and power delivery. With a different pyramidal shape that features increased volume, the RS-2 is a quieter system with a larger core ?? and it offers the added bonus of outstanding performance in a value

Yamaha Pictures 2013 Raptor YFZ450R ATV review and

For more sporting performance, Yamaha also offers Raptor 700, Raptor 700R, Raptor 700R SE, Raptor 90, yfz450r se, yfz450r and YFZ50 for the upcoming model. Yamaha Motor Corp., USA, extends the range of proven utility and sports ATVs, delivering superior capacity, comfort and confidence in a wide range of venues and situations for road users to. ATV Riders Forum > Sport ATV Model Information > Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV Info > tips hot to get most power out of raptor. PDA. View Full Version : tips hot to get most power out of raptor. norton. 01-27-2007, 04:44 PM. whats the difference between stock and that? True Blue. 02-28-2007, 01:38 PM This is all about the yamaha raptor 700r se atv review top speed price parts specs video images. It has a 4x2 driveline. 2018 yamaha raptor 700 specs colors prices. Posted jul 24th 2017 at 513pm. Hi just recently bought a raptor 700r se and i took it on a max speed run and on a flat surface tarmac road i was getting 110mph. The 2014 yamaha 08 raptor 700r se 03 650 prairie 06 360 prairie. Save Share. Reply. D. I went from a 2012 800xt to a 2016 650 xt and there isn't that much difference , there was not much more punch with the 800 I still do all the hill climbs I did on the 800 on my new 65 The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave 06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights

2020 Yamaha ATV Sport Raptor 700 700R & 700R SE studio

1. The Yamaha Raptor 700R is a full-size all terrain vehicle (ATV) or quad bike. The Raptor 700R is Yamaha's second generation of the Raptor (first gen being the Raptor 660) and is powered by a 686cc single cylinder overhead cam electronically fuel injected engine, with electric start and a five-speed manual transmission with a single-speed reverse..
  2. The price is very nice which is hard to pass up but I still think I want a 450 over the Shee. I'm looking for comparisons between the LTR and the YFZ mainly. I haven't completely ruled out one of the new 700R SE's either but feel that I'd enjoy the 450 more for a few different reasons
  3. Raptor 700 (5) More Info » Yamaha. Raptor 90; Raptor 125/250; Blaster 200; Banshee 350; Raptor 350; Warrior 350; YFZ 450 (carbureted) YFZ 450R / 450X (Fuel Injected) Raptor 660; Raptor 700; Team Alba Racing Difference We're the Experts Ask us anything. We are the professionals! Largest Selection If you don't find the part,.
  4. 2019 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE Historic Review - The ATV Trail Rider Team test rides and gives its review of the 2019 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE. Luc Dion-July 9, 2019. Read more. ATV Reviews. 2019 Yamaha Grizzly SE Review
  5. The SE edition will probably be slightly faster because of weight saving and improved aerodynamics, but it's almost not noticeable though. Top Speed Of Yamaha YFZ50 & How To Remove Rev-Limiter The YFZ 50 is Yamaha's kid's version of the full-size 450R, without the rev limiter, this quad has been consistently clocked at 18 MPH

2021 Yamaha Raptor 700 vs

NEW YAMAHA RAPTOR 700 13-16 **STEALTH BLACK** PLASTIC HOOD PLASTICS. NEW YAMAHA RAPTOR 700 13-16 **STEALTH BLACK** PLASTIC HOOD PLASTICS,PLASTICS NEW YAMAHA RAPTOR 700 13-16 **STEALTH BLACK** PLASTIC HOOD, Give your quad that stealthy look, The last picture is a close up of what the color looks like,Hood for an 13-16 Yamaha Raptor 700, This color is more of a flat/matte black than Maier's. haulers are lighter, but everything else you said is wrong. the only difference between the two, is the strength of the paddle. extremes being stronger because they are 1/8 thicker. the cup of the paddle doesnt change. the tire carcuss doesnt change either, unless you order a buffed set. going over branches and limbs will puncture each the same Any noticable performance differences between Cam mod and YZ cam?? Save Share. Reply. 06 Raptor 700R SE 6 Mod + High Comp SOLD 04 YFZ 450. Save Share. Reply. B. buckimtellinya.

2012 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE From the dunes to the trails, the 2012 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE is the undisputed big bore sport ATV performance leader. Featuring a fuel-injected 686cc, fully adjustable piggyback shocks, exclusive hybrid steel and aluminum frame, digital instrumentation and more Raptor 700R. Sale (Trafford), Trafford. £8,000. 2006. 1 miles. 700 cc. Private. For sale is my Yamaha raptor 700R. I have owned the quad for roughly 12 months and since owning this quad it has had some great work done on it

Yamaha Raptor Parts & Accessories First introduced in 2001, the Yamaha 660R Raptor featured the largest engine in a sport quad at the time. This ATV debuted as a huge hit. Then in 2006, Yamaha felt the need to break their old record and build the Raptor 700R. Packing 686ccs of power, this ATV also happens to be the lightest in its class Yamaha raptor 700r¨ kw 2019 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE Review - YouTub . Jetzt Yamaha Yfm 700 Raptor Quad bei mobile.de kaufen. Finden Sie viele günstige Motorrad Angebote bei mobile.de - Deutschlands größtem Fahrzeugmarkt. 27 Angebote entsprechen Deinen Suchkriterien

New Model Preview - Return of the Raptor ATV Illustrate

2021 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE. Aggressive SE Style. Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R SE look as menacing as it really is. With added features like a dealer-installed GYTR® front grab bar and heel guards to match its unique graphics package, the mighty Raptor 700R SE is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track The difference between winning and losing is a very fine line, Front-mount chrome-plated plastic Trip lever; smart fasten 3-bolt tank-to-bowl connection. New Yamaha YFM700 700R Raptor 06-17 YFZ450 YFZ 450 04-06 Heavy Duty Clutch Kit All of my search term words; Any of my search term words; Find results in... Content titles and body; Content titles onl raptor 700 turbo for sale. by. February 26, 2021 in Uncategorized No Comments 0. Zno Lewis Structure, Oculus Go 2, Statistics Of Nurses In The Philippines, Craigslist Car For Parts, How To Pronounce Tribesman, Rudolph Spotted Elephant Ornament, Friendly Skeleton Head Roblox Id, Baby Shark Car Horn For Sale, Total Drama Island Fanfiction Oc. Raptor 700r Se St. Catharines front bumper tune pipe Nerf bars new Gages new body panels New graphics runs like new You really wouldn't know the difference between this and a 2020 or 21 model except for all of the added accessories Looking at $8999.00 Located either in two locations to look at serious buyers only Shelburne Ontario or.

Yamaha Updates the YZF-R6 for 2010 - autoevolutionYamaha 2008-13 YFM250R Raptor 250 Carburetor Repair Kit

2021 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE Sport ATV - Model Hom

This standard Nerf Bar Fits Yamaha Raptor 700 and Raptor 700R. YFM 700 for the years 2013-2019, and YFM 700R for the years 2006-2019. Other fitments available with other listings. Sold in pairs, right and left side, with your choice of net colors. Top quality materials and construction. Made with 1-3/8 inch aluminum tubing Alvechurch, Worcestershire. £7,950. 2011. 1,500 miles. 700 cc. Private. Yamaha Raptor 700r for sale * fully road legal * loads of MOT still on * just been professionally sprayed in Audi Sepang blue * powder coated nurf bars * powder... 4. gumtree.com Difference between Raptor 700 and 700R? | Raptor Forum. COUPON (52 years ago) Nov 16, 2014 · 2,191 Posts. #11 · Apr 20, 2014. Raptor 700- standard affordable shocks, different plastics. 700R- super nice plush piggy back shocks with lots of adjustment. Adjustable brake lever

Video: Test Ride: Yamaha Raptor 700R SE Real Definition of Sport

Special Edition Models - 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R SE and Raptor

2019 Yamaha Raptor 700R SEALL HAIL THE KING. Boasting GYTR performance parts, unique color and graphics and unmatched performance, the Raptor 700R SE is sport ATV royalty. Features may include: Engine; Smooth, Powerful Engin 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700R for sale by Ridenow SoCal in Vista, California 92081 on Motorcycles on Autotrader

Yamaha Raptor 700r Se Motorcycle Information: Yamaha Motor Company is a Japanese company that manufactures marine engines, large helicopter drones and other motorized products. They're best known, however, for their motorcycles 2021 Brand New Yamaha Raptor 700R Special Edition . Bradford, Bradford. £15,000 . 2021. 7 miles. 700 cc. Private. (but can't take into account differences in the level of experience required, responsibilities or working hours). There are differences from model year to model year - but mostly minor. There is the Sport Shift and the manual shift - Sport Shift from MY 2017 on Then there is the SE -v- basic. SE offers bead-lock rims and shocks with high/low speed rebound adjustment. Colour is simply plastics, although, oddly, orange is widely recognised as the fastest colour Raptor Yfm - Pure Sound FMF Exhaust Yamaha 700 Raptor Yfm - ProTaper Handlebar2020 Raptor 700R Special Edition 2020 YAMAHA RAPTOR 700R NEW TRAILS!!!!!2020 Page 2/14. Download Free Yamaha Yfm 700 Rv Raptor Service Manual 2006 YAMAHA RAPTOR 700R SE 50 WIDE (FIRST STREET RU . FMF ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Exhaust for Yamaha Raptor 70

2013 Royal Star Venture S - autoevolutionOEM Yamaha Virago 535 Bristol Bulldog Looks Amazing

2013 Yamaha Raptor 700 & 700R Sport ATV Trail Ride Review

Plug into your laptop with the included USB cable and upload whatever fuel map you want and voila! This bad boy really woke up my Raptor 700R stock w/ Yoshimura RS7 exhaust. There is a night and day difference between the stock map and a map that matches your bike's configuration. Definitely worth the money. Get one, you won't regret it 2021 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE PCP Motorsports - 610 mi. away . $13,498 . Premium. 2018 Yamaha VIKING FI 4X4 Private Seller - 659 mi. away . $14,999 2,888 miles . Premium. 2017 Yamaha YXZ 1000R SS SE Private Seller - 779 mi. away . $6,999 203 miles . Premium