Home

Original Xbox DVD drive not spinning

Best DVD drive replacement : originalxbo

1. Chip your Xbox. Replace the hard drive. Copy games over via network. Parts are only going to get harder to find as time goes on. Stop using the drive. Anyone downvoting me can eat my ass with a spoon. The original Xbox's are not well made or use high quality parts. Most have failed DVD drives, hard drives and the clock cap issue
  2. Disassembling the original Xbox. Step 1: Turn your Xbox upside-down, and remove the six screws as shown in the image below. Gently remove the top cover. Step 2: Now you should see this. The DVD-drive to the left, and the hard drive to the right. We want to remove the DVD-drive by removing the three marked screws below
  3. The original DVD drive needs to stay connected to the yellow signal cable/power cable. There were a limited number of PC DVD drives that could be modified to work 100% in place of the original drive to read original Xbox games - 1 Samsung model 616T or F's with spindle motor polarity reversed, signal rewiring for eject and tray load/unload.
  4. Repair Parts for the Original XBox system. XBox Standard AV Cable. Regular price: $10.00. Sale price: $7.95. Original XBox AC Power Cable. Regular price: $12.95. Sale price: $6.95. Toshiba Samsung SDG-605 for Original XBox
  5. Buy a used replacement drive off ebay for like 10 bucks Buy a dvd rom drive and take the PCB off your older XBOX drive and put it onto the new one. Microsoft has firmware that is programmed onto the PCB rom chip itself that allows people to play xbox games from it, any regular drive without it won't work unless you do a pcb swa
  6. A news article officially announcing T to be producing the DVD drive for the original Xbox back in 20 Juli of 2000. SAMSUNG SDG605. The Samsung drive is a very popular DVDrom drive for its compatibility for most media types and better quality laser. There are 2 mayor revisions found for this manufacturer X00603-005 Plays CD
  7. I've read others saying that the Samsung drive reads burned dvd media the best and can confirm that sometimes a freshly made dvd from my computer with video(480p) stuff from lets say youtube or a slayers disc wont be recognized by the xbox or xbmc on my T. But the T reads old scruffed up XBOX games

Original Xbox DVD-drive repair - Dreamcast

Can I literally replace the DVD drive with any other ide

1. DVD ROM Drive Replacement original Part for XBOX 360 DG-16D5S untested genuine. Parts Only. C $15.40. or Best Offer. +C $17.12 shipping. from Lithuania
  2. 5x Original Xbox DVD Drive Replacement Belt - Free Shipping USA Seller/Shipping. $2.98. Free shipping. 2 pcs Replacement Belt Repair Part for Original Xbox DVD Drive. $2.50. Free shipping. or Best Offer. 96 sold. 20 x DVD Drive Replacement Belt Ring for Xbox 360 and DVD Drives Stuck Open Tray
  3. The same thing happens to my Xbox. Lightly slam the top of the Xbox where the disk drive is as it tries to open. There's IIRC 3 or so times it tries to open. Hit the top of the Xbox when you hear a slight knock. You'll have to leave a disc in the Xbox at all times in order for it to open now
  4. Step 4: Prepare the System for Hot-swap. The new hard drive will be cloned by 'hot-swapping' it with the DVD drive while the XBox is running. This is necessary as the DVD drive must hooked up in order for the system to boot. Remove the molex power cable from the Xbox hard drive and attach the Y-splitter
  5. Today I'd like to show this beautiful Original Xbox customization. I know there's a lot of this projects all over the internet, that's why I decided to do so..
  6. the T drives for the original Xbox are garbage. i've had several second-hand Xboxes and they've all failed (including the replacements i installed - i live near Redmond, WA so getting replacement drives used to be extremely easy, especially after the 360 was released). if you do get your hands on a replacement, actually swapping it in is.
  7. Original Xbox. 245.00. Original Microsoft Xbox Console, softmodded with a 2TB hard drive and Rocky5's softmod (latest softmod). Using XBMC4GAMERS front end for an AMAZING game library user interface with every boxart for EVERY Xbox game. You are able to scroll through the game library at blazing speeds

3 Sold. GameParts Store. Original Dvd Drive for Xbox one DVD Drive. US $12 - 17. Shipping: US $19.89. YF-1GAME Store. Original 16d5s optical driver For xbox 360 console slim dvd rom drive for Lite-on DG-16D5S FW1175 FW1532. US $15.75. US $17.90 12% off Using a PC dvd drive on a classic xbox. Swapping your classic xbox to a pc dvd drive is very simple so to do. We need a few things first. PC power splitter. A longer IDE cable than the xbox one if you wanted the drive to sit outside of the case. If you have not got one you might have to sit the drive on top of the xbox drive with no case

You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Blu-Ray Disc Drive (complete) for the Microsoft Xbox ONE model 1540. The disc drive has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox ONE not reading discs, Xbox ONE not ejecting discs, and Xbox ONE not accepting discs Microsoft Xbox 360 Disc Drive Replacement/Xbox 360 DVD Drive Phillips Liteon (DG-16D2S: A0A1/A0A2) with Laser (HOP-141X) + T10 Screwdriver. Model #: a4i4p-B07XC3FBFW Item #: 9SIAYG4FAX0757 Return Policy: View Return Policy $1,999.00 The Lucky Dog 5 x Optical DVD Drive Replacement Belt Ring for Xbox 360 / Slim and DVD Drives Stuck Open Tray, works, it opens and closes my drive tray but with some hesitation. I feel they should be a tad smaller. My original band was stretched out and the new band was a bit smaller 1,577 original xbox dvd drive products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com A wide variety of original xbox dvd drive options are available to you, There are 19 suppliers who sells original xbox dvd drive on Alibaba.com, mainly located in Asia. The top countries of suppliers are China, Hong Kong S.A.R., from which the percentage of. Step 6. Remove the three 3 mm T10 screws securing the hard drive to the Xbox. There is one screw on the rear left side of the hard drive that is only visible when the IDE ribbon cable is lifted up. The other two are at the front right and left sides of the hard drive. The screw on the lower left corner of the disk drive is not in the hole that.

The Samsung SDG-605b is well known to be the best xbox drive you have buy. They will read almost any media including CDR's. If your Xbox has problem loading disks, it probably comes from a deffective lens. Replacing your old Thompson DVD drive with this new one will solve your problem. Fits all Xbox versions 1.0 - 1.6b These belts replace a worn, broken, or missing loading belt for tray loading Original Microsoft Xbox consoles using Philips or Samsung DVD drives.. This is a direct fit, quality replacement for the original belt and will outperform misappropriated belts for other CD mechanisms or bulk generic belts found on auction sites

Xbox 360 DVD Drive Replacement Instructions. Open up your Xbox 360 case and check all the technical specifications like manufacture date, type of drive, team, etc. Remove the old drive and disassemble both the old and new drives till you find the two circuit boards. You can get information on disassembling the drives on many websites like llama As i remember when i had Original Xbox and i made a backup of it's games on dvd, it was very easy to extract by using UltraISO software. That software extract all dvd data in very short time. It only took 3 mins to extract all data that more than 3GB. I wish in xbox 360 there is that kind a software that extract all data in 10 mins

The Xbox contains a DVD Drive which can read Xbox Game Discs.For a list of drives Microsoft used in the Xbox, see Hardware Revisions So if your xbox can already read CD-RW's and DVD-R's DON'T attempt this mod!! The Steps 1. Take drive out of xbox (if you installed a mod, you know how to do this) 2. unclip plastic bracket - the 2 plastic clips are to the rear of the drive. 3. pull off metal grounding piece - just slips off 4. remove 2 screws in the lid of the drive (there are. I had this issue with Xbox 360 and Xbox One drives, and this might help. I know with mine it was due to dust from living in an apartment by the beach so it was dust, but I was able to buy one of the DVD / Blu Ray laser lens cleaners and with a little effort was able to get the drive back up and running Link This is pretty cool news for anyone with a picky or defective XBOX DVD drive. The stock XBOX drives (mostly Thompson or Philips) are notorious for being very picky (at best) and for NOT being able to read recordable media (backups, movies, MP3, etc) if you have a hacked XBOX Alternatively before your disc drive goes softmod the Xbox, fit a larger HDD and use the DVD2Xbox app to copy all your original Xbox game discs to the HDD and play them from there bypassing the need for the disc drive. There are few that won't work or require patching but otherwise it is the best way of playing Xbox games in any case

Then your Xbox boots without checking for the DVD drive. I also wanted to do this at one point, but my modchip fried my Xbox, which was unopened and in the original packaging from 2003. Talk about a waste of 100$ for a mint Xbox, then another 130 for a modchip and LCD screen, all with intent to make a slim xbox It can be installed either as an application or custom dashboard on a modded console. Some key features include: - Playing TV shows, movies, and music from your Xbox hard drive or a CD/DVD. - Streaming TV shows, movies, and music to your Xbox over your network. - Launching games, emulators, and homebrew XBox CD-ROM Collection. The Xbox is a home video game console and the first installment in the Xbox series of consoles manufactured by Microsoft. It was released on November 15, 2001 in North America, followed by Australia, Europe and Japan in 2002. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market

The DVD drive was stuck. Awesome, I just blew cash on a huge freaking paper weight! If only there were a way to fix this, you know, like the one I'm posting here in video form. This video discourages things like beating your system, using kitchen utensils to force it open, jiggling the drive, and relying on the power of prayer to open the. 8 A Small Hard Drive. When the original Xbox hit store shelves, it was the first video game console in history to have an internal hard drive. Using memory cards and storage on game cartridges was. Network or DVD Drive is recommended (that may be in another tutorial). As well, this WILL allow you to play Backups (burned games) but if you make your own backups, burn them at a low speed, and use DVD-R (some drives have been shown the ability to recognize the +R, +RW, as well as CD-R). Enjoy! If you're still in two minds about original xbox dvd drive and are thinking about choosing a similar product, AliExpress is a great place to compare prices and sellers. We'll help you to work out whether it's worth paying extra for a high-end version or whether you're getting just as good a deal by getting the cheaper item

I have four original Xbox gaming consoles. Below are some photos of me removing the problematic capacitor on my favourite console, the one that I do all my original Xbox gaming on and which has served me faithfully and faultlessly during more than a decade of solid original Xbox gaming Xbox Original DVD replacement Can anyone point me where I can buy a DVD drive for my old Xbox Original? Having some problems with reading game discs. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread..

Original XBox Repair Part

From reports in other forums the drive seems to work fine with most DVD-+R, DVD-RW and CDRW media, but fails to boot most CD-R discs. There's a forum discussion about this new DVD-ROM drive where they are also trying to find the PC drive from Hitachi and/or LG that matches the hardware of this new Xbox drive Between its achey-breaky capacitors and slow and troublesome DVD drive, the original Xbox is one of the best consoles to replace with an emulator. Looks like good progress is being made on xemu. Replacing the hard drive allows you to install a massive hard drive that can fit hundreds of games. Open your Xbox and remove the old drive. You'll need a Torx 20 and a Torx 10 screwdriver in order to access the hard drive. Click here for detailed instructions on opening the Xbox case and removing the hard drive. Make sure to store the drive in.

Can I replace original XBOX disc drive Tom's Hardware Foru

I have here an original XBox, which has a dvd drive that tends to eject itself, not want to open, not want to hold a game, etc. My console is modded, rest assured, NOT for piracy. I have a backup copy of every game i own, which i play instead of the originals, due to the fact that original XBox games are scarce these days, and i would rather. Flashing a different bios wont magically fix your DVD rom, if it stops working it wont stop your xbox from working but if it shows errors like the original posters or if you want to completely remove it then using a hacked bios will sort it The xbox's dvd drive actually reads game data off the disc in a special way (backwards) when compared to a standard drive. On normal DVD's and CD's, the laser reads the data from the center to the outside but xbox games are read from the outside in. There's no standard PC DVD\CD drive that can read an original xbox game that I know of

Hardware Revisions - xboxdevwik

1. So for the hot swap itself - remove the IDE cable from the XBOX hard drive, leaving the power on and connected from the xbox. Plug this separate IDE Master-end cable into the xbox harddrive (obviously being booted into Windows whilst it's running). 5) Go to device manager (right click on My Computer and then click Manage) - right click on.
  2. This is said to be the most reliable XBOX Drive out there. This is a factory refurbished drive from a very trusted source. Toshiba-SAMSUNG SDG-605 DVD drive for the XBOX system. This is an ORIGINAL drive, NOT a modified PC drive!! We will guarantee this drive for 60 days!! You can replace a T, Philips, or Hitachi drive with this Samsung SDG-605 drive! <B>This is a refurbished drive. It.
  3. -This drive WILL NOT read originals as a backup drive on your Xbox (similar to this [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]. I do not know why as of this moment but the ONLY way I have found to play originals in the Samsung 616T is to completely replace the original drive (i.e. not in the PC, and not as a backup drive)
  4. The Xbox 360 has whats called a DVD key paired to each motherboard and DVD drive combo. The DVD key on the motherboard must match the DVD key on the drive or the console will not boot games. If you already tried dumping the DVD key from the drive that came with the Xbox and flashing it to your replacement drive (using the correct firmware for the replacement drive as well) and the console.

Ranking the DVD drives from best to worst - Xbo

Original Xbox Cases, Dvd Drives, 80 Wire IDE Cables, Broken Controllers, Fans, Working Unmodded Consoles Or Modded Consoles Available, Bulk IDE Hard Drives Available, Bulk 500Gb Sata Drives Available With Proof of working can also load images to drives let me know if you need anything i probably have it I haven't had the chance to go get DVD-rs to do the rest of the modding process, but I'm hoping next weekend I can hit up Target and get that going. The good news is the new board has its original hard drive still, so it shouldn't be quite as annoying to get it modded before swapping to the new drive An easy softmod process is performed on an original XBox. The box is softmodded using a hotswap technique but without having to create a bootable disk using the xboxhdm. Because the original XBox is an IDE drive, an IDE DVD ROM drive would normally be required to boot to, in order to be able to Easy Original XBox Softmod - NO Exploit Games, NO Special Cables, NO USB Sticks, NO Xboxhdm. Your original Xbox 360 console's faceplate might be keeping your disc drive from opening, so follow these steps to remove and re-attach it: Position your console horizontally, like a DVD player. Unplug the power and any other cables from the back of your console

The Xbox technical specifications describe the various components of the Xbox video game console. The top of the Xbox, disassembled. It uses a standard DVD-ROM and Hard-disk drive via Parallel ATA new original hitachi laser lens hop-141x replacement repair part for xbox 360 dvd rom drive benq vad6038 vad6037 lite-on 16d2s. Model #: RNAB00G8C2HD2 Item #: 9SIAJ7W9BU0031 Return Policy: View Return Policy $30.98 1pcs New XBOX360 SLIM DG-16D5S DVD ROM Drive Set for XBOX 360 XBOX360 Slim. Brand New. C $31.13. Top Rated Seller. Top Rated Seller. Was: Previous Price. C $32.76 5% off

Running Xbox Without DVD Drive - XBMC4Xbo

The current Xbox 360 model or console version is the Xbox Slim or Xbox 360 S. The DVD disc drive is one main form of input and is important, since installation of games, watching DVD discs and CD's is only possible through it. Scroll below for a look at the common errors or hardware issues, that can occur with this drive A softmodded original XBOX. An IDE Pata HDD (Hard Drive). I believe you can go up to 2TB for this but here is a less then ideal compatibility chart for this. A PC for transferring files. A USB port on your XBOX or FTP program that you can find on the web. A Bit screw driver with size T8, T10, and T14 size Torx bits. An IDE Y-cable. An app. A tool to dump original Xbox games to redump standards (and better). Based on FreeCell. DO NOT USE THIS TOOL FOR PRESERVING YOUR DISCS YET. Supported drives / firmwares. Currently only Kreon 1.00 has been tested and confirmed working This listing is for a 2tb Original Xbox with a working DVD Drive, I have another listing for $220 for the same xbox with a non working DVD drive. Comes with all the hookups to play and 1 controller. 2tb hard drive installed. I have over 500 positive feedback on ebay, and other websites. Has UnleashX as the dashboard with over 300 skins to.

Suitable DVD drive lubricant AVForum

Item xbox 360 dvd drive Philips lite on Dag 16d2s x800474 008 parts as is no returns description up for sale is a xbox 360 dvd drive Philips lite on Dag 16d2s x800474 008 parts as is not tested for functionality. The dvd... (December 15th, 2014) $69.99 to $69.99 USD (1 offers) PHILIPS Model VAD6035/21 Original Xbox DVD Drive. Seller refurbished 99.7%. Sign up for newsletter. Visit Store: Jawa Jedi. Original Xbox - Rubber Drive Belt - For SAMSUNG DVD Disc Drive - 2 Pack -. Also works for Xbox 360 Replacement rubber ring for Lite On - Benq disc drive . Please check measurement of belt in photos to see if it is the right size for you If you are fascinated with a DVD movie borrowed from a friend or rent from a DVD store, to rip DVD to Xbox can help you save the movie to Xbox hard drive to watch it anytime you want without worrying about when to return it. Only when the DVD region matches the region of your Xbox console can you play DVD on Xbox

Original Xbox Repairs The most common problems associated with the Original Xbox is with: - The DVD Drive - Stuck DVD Drives / Games Freeze / or your Xbox does not read or recognize and discs inserte 10x Original Xbox T Thompson TGM600 TGM-600 Replacement Drive Band Belt New. US Seller. These are the belts you are looking for! Most belts you find are best fitted for the Samsung/Hitachi drives from the OG Xbox & the Xbox 360 DVD Drives. This will eliminate hard to open/close drive trays or just plain old stuck ones. Fixed Price $ 7.8 Every Xbox 360 has a special key that is stored on the DVD drive, and the motherboard. This key is used to prevent modification to the console. In order to flash a custom drive firmware, use an ODE, or replace the DVD drive, you must first obtain the key from the original DVD drive

Original Xbox DVD-Drive unlocker tool by The Specialist 1 commit 1 branch 0 packages 0 releases Fetching contributors Pascal. Pascal 100.0%; Branch: master. New pull request Find file. Clone or download Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL.. I need to find a replacement for a dead dvd drive for a xbox.Preferably a Toshiba/Samsung SDG-605 Version, or a philips at the right price.Anyone know where I m. menu Whirlpool Go to navigation. I had a similar issue with my original xbox a number of years ago and bought a new drive from a local shop for ~$40. The guide to install it can be. 1 x Microsoft XBox Original DVD drive drawer / tray loading belt - T + $3.95 Toolkit 1 x 45 Piece Precision Security Screwdriver and Bit Set - torx, triwing, triangle, and more (see note) + $10.9 Jan 27, 2012. #5. my hard mod xbox hd died. did the hot swap xboxhdm v1.9 to install a new hdd cause didnt have the eeprom. the xbox is booting up now to the white microsoft logo and to the green dashboard. have set the date and other settings. but the dvd drive is not working. its not reading anything

Xbox Media Center (XMBC) - Click Here for more info; Emulators; DVD2XBox (Used to copy your games from the Xbox's DVD Drive to the Hard Drive) A Customized Dashboard; Life time support! Compatibility. All of the Original Xbox Systems are capable of being modded. The DuoX3 modchip is only needed for Version 1.6 and the TSOP Flash works with. Modern PC Crammed Into An Original Xbox. When the original Microsoft Xbox was released in 2001, one of the most notable features of its design was that it used a number of off-the-shelf computer. When running original Xbox games with the CXBX Reloaded emulator, can I just insert my existing Xbox CDs into my computer CD drive and load those like with my Saturn games on SSF? The method of dumping the games as shown on the emulator's github page is too complicated and I have not been able to find .Xbe iso files of the games I own, starting.

You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Blu-Ray Disc Drive for the Microsoft Xbox ONE S model 1681. The disc drive has been known to resolve problems such as the Xbox ONE S not reading discs, or not ejecting/accepting discs, and other unusual symptoms 11-Once both the SID Installer and save data exploit of your game is on the Xbox hard drive, you may now turn on your Xbox with the game exploit in the DVD disc drive. 12-Now here it varies for which type of game you have. Though what you need to do is basically load up the save file (For splinter cell it's called Linux). And Voila Softmodding an Xbox (For Free) The original Xbox can be turned into a media center that can play classic video games, videos and music. Xboxes are very cheap ($30) from places like Craigslist, or even free from someone that doesn't want it anymore. In order to use the Xbox in these ways first it must be modded XBOX DVD drive repair. We repair all brands. of XBOX drives Philips Samsung Thompson. We have all lasers spindle motors & sled motors in stock & can repair your drive on the day. Samsung or Philips. DVD drive logic board These are not made anymore and limited. $159.00 Only while stocks last

Download an Xbox 360 modification program and run it. Select your Xbox 360 console from the main menu's drop-down bar, then click Swap DVD Drive Key. Select the brand of DVD drive you are replacing (Hitachi, Samsung, Lite-On, etc.) then click OK. The program will automatically read the .BIN DVD key and reset once a new DVD drive is connected Your ORIGINAL faulty DVD drive. Spare Xbox 360 (can have RROD it don't matter) as long as the DVD drive is ok. About 25 to 30 minutes to spare. Im not going to go in to how to open your Xbox and remove the drive as there are plenty of good tutorials on how to do this just search Google The Xbox Series X is Microsoft's only next-generation console with an optical disc drive, with support for Xbox Series X games and 4K UHD Blu-ray, as well as physical Xbox One, Xbox 360, and. I have a X-Box 360 HD-DVD drive attached to my computer and have been unable to find a firmware update that will allow 1080P (Mine is the original 1080i firmware). I do NOT have access to a 360 unit to flash the drive and want to get an update that can be run from windows To make your life easier, we have created a package, contains the XBOX 360 Connectivity Kit V3 and USB version of lite-on DVD drive key extractor We also have a Connectivity Kit with Serial Key extractor as a package, it's available at [ here ] and [ here

After the firmware writing is complete, click the Outro / ATA Reset button to exit vendor mode on your DVD drive. This will keep your Xbox 360 from getting banned immediately from Xbox Live. The DVD Key entry in the Drive Properties section should read Verified Offering Repairs and Upgrades for the Original Xbox I can do anything with the original xbox Cleaning the system Fixing sticking dvd drive doo HITACHI LG GDR-8050L DVD Rom for XBOX Original The Hitachi LG GDR-8050L was one of the last DVD Roms used for the final production release of the XBOX Original console. The drive is well built as you would expect from a major name brand such as LG/Hitachi. For the cost and proven track record of laser stability, this Knowledge of which DVD-drive your Xbox 360 contains (see above photo) Extreme firmware for the drive you will be flashing (see the section below) Torx 7,10 and 12 screwdrivers to open the Xbox 360. A PC with a suitable SATA chipset (click Here to check known compatibility) Get the right files. All of the files you require are available from one.

Xbox Philips DVD Drive Disassembly - iFixit Repair Guid

original xbox dvd drive eBa

Step 4: Play DVD on Xbox console. After the conversion, you can copy and paste the converted DVD files into your USB drive. Insert your USB drive into the USB port in Xbox, and open the Media Player app to select and play the converted DVD movies. Then, you can watch DVD movies on Xbox even without the Internet. Part 4 720p (HD) Region Code: Region Free. LIMITED EDITION CRYSTAL ORIGINAL XBOX. XECUTER III MODIFICATION WITH FRONT PANEL BIOS SELECT. You asked for it, so here it is ! A fully loaded 2TB Hard Drive built around the XBMC - Emustation dashboard for a fantastic looking, High Definition and very colourful array of emulators to choose from These Are Quick And Easy Ways To Find Your DVD Drives (PHATs and SLIMs) PHAT XBOX 360: Click to View Content. As you all might know, there are four types of Xbox 360 DVD Drives. -Samsung. -Hitachi. -BenQ. -LiteOn. To Identify Them, All you need to do is take off the face plate on your Xbox Browse our catalog for the latest products from China DVD Drive factory list. You're sure to find what you need at Made-in-China.com. We offer you a variety of computer products from qualified suppliers in China, Including but not limited to cd burner, dvd player, cd writer. You'll find DVD Drive here with low wholesale prices

Dvd Drive Belt for sale eBa

u can replace the DVD drive in an xbox to any dvd drive that fits right. PHILLIPS, SAMSUNG or THOMPSON. Phillips are the worst, Thompson have had problems but are reliable if you clean them one a year. best is samsung. undoubtably the best drive for the xbox. they are damn expensive though. $160 AUD for a brand new samsung off ebay, or $235 AUD. xbox 360 original hard drive. All xbox 360 original hard drive wholesalers & xbox 360 original hard drive manufacturers come from members. We doesn't provide xbox 360 original hard drive products or service, please contact them directly and verify their companies info carefully We've confirmed with trusted sources that the black Xbox 360 is indeed coming (the image above is of the original 360 dev kit, FYI), and will be dubbed the Xbox 360 Elite. The HD DVD drive. Our Xbox 360 system was the $399 unit, which comes with the following: - Xbox 360 console - 20GB Removable Hard Drive - Wireless Controller - Headset - DVD Remote - Ethernet Cable - Component AV. Yes, the Xbox Series X will have a disc drive with up-to-date capabilities. Remember when the Xbox 360 first launched and there was the format wars between Blu-Ray discs and HD DVDs? Well Xbox will not try to implement a new format with their upcoming console and will instead go with Blu-Ray discs capable of 4K output

How do I fix my disc drive that won't open? - Xbox Q&A for

Original XBOX Hard Drive Upgrade : 10 Steps - Instructable